coolerthanthatguycoolerthanthatguy

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 2 Fans

Skeleton Jack Skeleton Jack

Awesome

You have some really good shots, and timing. Your smoke effects are really nice too.

I didn't see too many inconstancies. It was really solid. Some of the walk/ run cycles are weightless. Focus on getting the recoil.

I seen you had a top down 3/4 shot in the beginning in perspective of the character walking in the room. Leave it for now the project is complete, but look at that shot for where you could improve. If you want me to point out what it should look like I could draw over your keys. I'm sure you can have an instructor look over it.

I don't like the chasm jump. It feels faked, like you didn't act it out or you hit the mid-project jitters. Everything else, especially the beginning was top notch.

One last thing, don't apologize in advance. There is always some problems or things you'd like to add but have to meet the deadline. Just throw the work out there and let the audience decide. You'd be surprised how much they never notice. Even other animators let stuff slide if the finished product is good.

NightShadowTWO responds:

Unfortunately, I do not have a mentor-type figure where I study. Because this course is meant to be a 3D course and I became a plot twist and did 2D animation instead. Therefore, I would really appreciate if you could show me how it should have been done! :D

haha that's true, the mid-project jitter. i was like ''ocrapocrapocrap only 2 weeks left only 2 weeks left!'' then i slapped in a cheap motion tweened sequence.

thanks for the advice. and thanks for watching!

Starmageddon Starmageddon

can't wait for the sequel

awesome game

REPLAYING :the game: REPLAYING :the game:

copypasta

&noci0x000000nl32.8767123287671nl-6.1 6438356164384nl149nl142.727272727273%
dnenoci&drowKPVGTPGVUilynpfykvtqnnu"t )"wuilynpfykYGNEQOG#ilynpfykPQY"IQ"CY C[ilynpfyk[GU."[QWilynpfykdghqtg"{qw"
iq."jcxg"uqog"urco"cpf"eqr{rcuvc%dned row&rahc61nl5nl5nl1nl1%dnerahc&ofnicp qp{oqwuilynpfykpq"eqoogpv0%dneofni

Pyroblossom Pyroblossom

swwweeeeeeeeeet

I only have one complaint, I wish it was fullscreen.

Love the style and interface!

Necromancy (drum n' bass) Necromancy (drum n' bass)

holy crap

You made that! That is amazing

pipe dream pipe dream

awesome

see title

mistel mistel

yea

looks sick man, I agree with TheDiabeetle. You should shrink the eyes. The body is amazing, but the head looks tacked on.

Side not, attach wings at the scapula (the bottom of the shoulder blade). It looks like they are coming from the neck.

Love the orb's bounce light on the edge of the cave, nice touch.

Going for a Dip Going for a Dip